|1979-1981||HL Helen Clark*||1981-1983||HL Dorothy Ponds*|
| 1983-1985||HL Remelle Pace*||1985-1987||HL Myrtis Gantt|
|1987-1993||HL Hattie Sutton||1993-1998||HL Bernice Stone-Wells|
|1998-2001||HL Linda Dillard||2001-2005||HL Edna Sumter|
|2005-2008||HL Sandra McKie||2008-2012||HL Beverly Kelly*|
|2012-2016||HL Rosa Brown||2016-2020||HL JoAnn G. McCray|
|2020-||HL Deborah Primus-Brown|
Our 2022-23 theme will center around our virtue, "Truth.” 1 Corinthian 13:4-6 Love is patient, Love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the Truth.
Honored Ladies, let us treat each other with Godly Love not only as it is described in the scripture, but Love is action: the choice to do or not do in our relationship with one another.
1. Love is patient. Love actively waits for others without resentment. Love would include being patient in the face of being hurt or mistreated.
2. Love is kind. Beyond mere politeness, kindness involves acting for the good of others even when it does not benefit us.
3. Love does not envy. Love sets self aside and celebrates the successes of our fellow Honored Ladies and Subline Princes.
4. Love does not boast. Love quits that job and goes to work praising others.
5. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the Truth. No matter how difficult it may be, it is always the best path through any situation.
It is the way of and to Christ, who is the Truth. Wanting what is true to be understood and accepted by others is one way we express Love.
I, HL Deborah Primus-Brown, Grand Royal Matron of Christina Grand Court, proudly and truthfully state that I love each one of YOU, and there is nothing you can do about it! May your 2023 year be prosperous and of good fortune.
In Truth, Faith, Wisdom, and Charity,
~ Honored Lady Deborah Primus-Brown, Grand Royal Matron
S.P. Ronald Richmond
Grand Royal Patron
Grand Royal Matron HL Deborah Primus-Brown
Grand Assoc. Royal Matron HL Jacqulyn White
Grand Secretary HL Doreen Fields-Hall
Grand Treasurer HL Shelia Byrd-Berry
Grand Conductress HL Andrea Green
Grand Associate Conductress HL Cathey Bamberg
Grand Chaplain HL Patricia Johnson
Grand Herald HL Iris Little
Grand Truth HL Doris Piper
Grand Faith HL Clara Atkins
Grand Wisdom HL Jessie Matthews
Grand Charity HL Annie Bovain
Order of Amaranth ~ est. October 27, 1979
Grand Royal Patron SP Ronald Richmond
Grand Assoc. Royal Patron SP Mario Gleaton
Grand Warder HL Nancy Young
Grand Sentinel HL Toya Davis
Grand Marshall in the East HL Penny Adams
Grand Marshall in the West HL Cyteria Gantt
Grand Royal Matron
2022 - 2023 Grand Chapter Cabinet
STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA ~ FAAYM ~ est. 1869
© 2023 Most Worshipful Palmetto Grand Lodge of South Carolina.